Featured post

www.OxfordPropertyBlog.co.uk is hosting a Landlord seminar

On 2 March 2017, we will host a seminar featuring expert speakers from Martin & Co, Hedges Law, Critchleys Chartered Accountants and...

Monday 20 October 2014

Investment property of the week

Lizman Court, Silkdale Close
Hello all,

Just doing my rounds for all you property kings and I happended across this one, on with Penny Sinclair for £205,000 (guide price). My guide is thus: One sold on this development in 11th April for £195,000 and another in 29th May for £208,000 so if the guide price is to move in an upwardly manner I would not advise it should go too far.

It looks internally sound and would suit a professional individual or a couple. Sharers may show interest as well but the 2nd bedroom could be a squeeze as it is long but narrow.

You can expect a rent of £850pcm on this which will give you that all important 5%.

Need comparables? I have many. We have let so many times on this development and its always a winner.

Call me to find out more.

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment