Featured post

www.OxfordPropertyBlog.co.uk is hosting a Landlord seminar

On 2 March 2017, we will host a seminar featuring expert speakers from Martin & Co, Hedges Law, Critchleys Chartered Accountants and...

Thursday 15 January 2015

Coming soon in central Oxford..........

Empress Court, Oxford

1 bedroom top floor apartment

Coming soon my sources tell me folks and for those of you who know our great city, you will know that this is an opportunity not to be missed.

By all accounts its a bit of a fixer upper inside but I count this development in my top 3 in Oxford and I would hope my advice may hold some sway considering I actively let and manage over 30 of these units!

Not one of them has experienced a void since 2006. You could buy one in 2011 for 236,000. The going rate now is approx £305 - £315,000 with an achievable rent of £1150 - £1295pcm. Ground rent and maintenance charges scale approx £1200 per annum.

This opportunity is not without some consideration but it is a chance to get your hands on a city centre apartment in one of the most sought after locations in Oxford.

Call me for more.

Happy Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment