Featured post

www.OxfordPropertyBlog.co.uk is hosting a Landlord seminar

On 2 March 2017, we will host a seminar featuring expert speakers from Martin & Co, Hedges Law, Critchleys Chartered Accountants and...

Thursday 23 April 2015

Investment in OX3 - a beauty!

Back after the break folks with another cracking investment opportunity.

A 1 bedroom second floor apartment on with yours truly at £195,000 offering £900 per calendar month which gives you a 5.5% yield straight out. this is based on the terrible scenario where you have to purchase at asking price and I dont get the £925 per calendar month I would actually be asking for of course!

This let in 2014 within 4 days of it coming on and another 1 bedroom 2nd floor apartment I look after went within the same time frame. They are stick on lets these ones and show positive capital value from purchase history. This one shows a £50k rise from 2008 based on asking price and as I keep saying folks, I dont know any savings account that offers that sort of return!

Call me for more.

Best regards


No comments:

Post a Comment