Featured post

www.OxfordPropertyBlog.co.uk is hosting a Landlord seminar

On 2 March 2017, we will host a seminar featuring expert speakers from Martin & Co, Hedges Law, Critchleys Chartered Accountants and...

Monday 28 July 2014

A solid one investment in Headington, Oxford

The Beeches, Headington
Afternoon folks,

So I am at it again with my weekly round up of 'it's staring you in the face' bargains and I stumble across this one in The Beeches, Headington.

You can find this one on with Breckon and Breckon for £265,000. The condition is good and it has two double rooms which will widen your audience and you can expect a rent of approx £1100 per calendar month.

A yield of 4.9% (you will make an offer of course and that'll bump it up to 5%). These units apprecite very well too.

It's only just gone live peeps so move quickly on this one. I dont imagine it hanging around for long.

I should really be charging for this sort of thing but hey, I am just a helpful old sole!

Best regards

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment