Featured post

www.OxfordPropertyBlog.co.uk is hosting a Landlord seminar

On 2 March 2017, we will host a seminar featuring expert speakers from Martin & Co, Hedges Law, Critchleys Chartered Accountants and...

Thursday 21 August 2014

Northway, Headington
Hello Oxford!

I hope you are all very well.

I spotted this one on Zoopla recently and thought I'd get it out there ASAP as it will go super quickly.

2 good sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and it looks to be in pretty good condition so out lay should hopefully be minimal. If I am being slightly picky the annual maintenance charge is slightly on the high side at £1500 but the general upkeep of this development is good and the cous de gras is that the yield on offer is 5.7% with the rent expected at around £1200 per calendar month.

All things considered its worth every penny. Thus to prove my theory I will have a little sportsman bet that it is sold within 10 days.

Watch this space folks. Or buy it!

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment