Featured post

www.OxfordPropertyBlog.co.uk is hosting a Landlord seminar

On 2 March 2017, we will host a seminar featuring expert speakers from Martin & Co, Hedges Law, Critchleys Chartered Accountants and...

Monday 13 October 2014

Property of the week

NURSERY CLOSE, BOTLEY
Afternoon all,

It is usual for you all to expect to see the latest hot properties fresh off the press from yours truly and for all you budding investors out there I have served you up a real treat with this one!

Nursery Close, Botley, currently on with Chancellors is a beauty. Well built and in a super location these apartment fly out.

You can expect a rent of £1175 for this and if we are to run with the price it will actually sell for, rather than the suggested guide price of £250,000 I would imagine you are looking at approx £265-£270,000. If I am right then your yield is a healthy 5.2%. If I am wrong and it does sell for £250,000 then you will hit 5.6%

Still to be convinced? I lookf after 11 on this development, all of which are let since 2009 with no voids for my clients thus far.

What more do you need I ask you?!!

Happy hunting folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment