Featured post

www.OxfordPropertyBlog.co.uk is hosting a Landlord seminar

On 2 March 2017, we will host a seminar featuring expert speakers from Martin & Co, Hedges Law, Critchleys Chartered Accountants and...

Thursday 16 March 2017

Back on the investment trail in Yarnton, Oxford

Hello folks,

For those of you looking into your next project then please look no further!

I pride myself in spotting a good' un when I see it and this certainly is (correct price permitting of course!)

On the market with Alistair Redhouse for £299,950 this will fetch £1195pcm for rent. In some cases these properties scale £1250 but this second bedroom is slightly on the smaller side so I decided to be a little conservative.

£299,950??? On 28th October 2016 number 68 sold for £282,000 and it is bigger, so I am not sure I agree with this valuation especially when I consider that an electric shower would need installing in the bathroom. Having said that this is small detail and at the right price (close to this one I would say) you achieve your 5% yield figure which is a real plus.

Yarnton itself is massively popular. There is alot to be said about 'city centre' locations but equally as much about the 'quiet life' and Yarnton holds massive appeal. It is easily accesible for Kidlington and Oxford centre and is perfect for travel on to all major routes.

For more on this and others please call me.

Best

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment