Featured post

www.OxfordPropertyBlog.co.uk is hosting a Landlord seminar

On 2 March 2017, we will host a seminar featuring expert speakers from Martin & Co, Hedges Law, Critchleys Chartered Accountants and...

Friday 14 October 2016

Eye Candy in Oxford

Morning all,

It is important to dream big I say and I couldn't resist sharing this one with you all!

Currently on the market with Savills for a cool £8.5 million I am not sure I will bother crunching the rental yield and capital appreciation so lets just admire it's awesomeness!

Whilst we can all marvel at how the other half live and dont get me wrong, it is truly stunning, I must admit to being a little disappointed with the finer details.

I have myself a beautiful cinema room (as pictured) which is probably where I would spend most of my time yet it doesnt seem to be complimented with a pool/games room with self serving bar. Surely the least you can expect for something so cavenous?!

The undoubted beauty of the property is punctuated by the fantastic finish of each room (as pictured) only the finest furnishings throughout however this is slightly tapered by the fact it has only one garage. One garage!! Come on, surely not?! I can see that parking wont be an issue here but a man still needs someone to store his tools!

If that wasn't bad enough the property is set over 4 floors with no lift access for grandparents and for 8.5 million quid I would have thought a swimming pool would be a given!

Joking aside this property is a fine example of everything that is beautiful about Oxford and it has a fantastic history dating back to 1873.

My mortgage advisor is suggesting a cash only purchase. I have submitted my overtime request this morning!

Have a good day folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment