Featured post

www.OxfordPropertyBlog.co.uk is hosting a Landlord seminar

On 2 March 2017, we will host a seminar featuring expert speakers from Martin & Co, Hedges Law, Critchleys Chartered Accountants and...

Friday 13 February 2015

A bargain in Nursery Close, Botley

NURSERY CLOSE, BOTLEY

Hello all on this fine Friday. For my weekly round up of bargains I found this little cracker for you to look into.

2 bed, 2 bath ground floor apartment, still classing as new build having been built in 2009. Currently on the market for £275,000 this would fetch a rent of £1150 per calendar month and that puts you bang on for a 5% yield.

We let and manage 10 of these units and they are crackers. They appeal to sharers, couples or single professionals and never have I seen a void period for one of them.

In my humble opinion these sit in my top 5 locations for property investment in Oxford. They are that good folks.

Happy hunting or call me for more info.

Enjoy your weekend.

Best regards

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment