Featured post

www.OxfordPropertyBlog.co.uk is hosting a Landlord seminar

On 2 March 2017, we will host a seminar featuring expert speakers from Martin & Co, Hedges Law, Critchleys Chartered Accountants and...

Monday 23 February 2015

The price is nearly right!

BUSHY CLOSE, BOTLEY
Afternoon people,

So this one started life at £279,950, was reduced to £275,000 and then reduced again to £270,000 and apparently it is offers in excess of?! No, no, no. One more reduction or a reasonable offer and this one is definitely a winner.

This is a mid-terrace property. Nothing wrong with that but the last mid terrace property sold on this street was 22nd April 2013 at £215,000! Now we have moved on from this point and I appreciate I am calling on the annual Oxford averages here but with an 11% annual growth in this period my maths do not take me to £270,000.

That said it is a cracker at the right price. It will achieve £1050 (maybe more) on the rent with a yield of  4.8% based on £260,000. The current owner paid £177,000 for it in 2004, so I would be hopeful that an offer would be welcomed considering it has been on since the 1st August 2014.

A perfect couples home with the added bonus of a conservatory as well. It occupies a quiet residential location as well, so this could be the ticket folks.

Call me if I can help. I am off to continue my quest for world domination #Lettings!

No comments:

Post a Comment